Sonia Jaspal is available for freelance writing as a risk management and corporate governance subject matter expert. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about consulting, writing, speaking or teaching/training opportunities.
List of articles published in newspapers and magazines in recent months.
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published the article “Strategy to Execution – A Risky Path” in February 2012 issue.
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published the article “Risks in Budgeting and Forecasting Process“ in January 2012 issue
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published the article “10 Steps for Restructuring Risk Management Function“ in December 2011 issue
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published the article “Pre-employment Background Screening Verification Program” in November 2011 issue
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published the article “10 Best Practices for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance” in September 2011 issue.
1. DNA e-paper published the article”Bangloreans Against Corruption- Supporting Anna Hazare’s Fight for Lokpal Bill“ under a different title”Tech Talk to Topi Talk” on 29 August 2011 on page 7. (PDF link)
2. The Business Enterprise Magazine published my article “Management Lessons From India’s Freedom Struggle” in its August 2011 issue.
1. The Business Enterprise Magazine published a summary of my article “Building an Ethical Work Culture in Indian Organizations” in its July 2011 issue titled Business Ethics.
2. The Director’s Dilemma book author Julie McLellan publishes a monthly newsletter by choosing best answers to boardroom questions. Here is the July issue link in which my answer was published.
1. Institute of Internal Auditors Magazine ( USA) August 2010 issue contains my article under the section Fraud Findings titled “Across Borders”
The article is a case study of fraud investigation conducted within a span of 24 hours across five countries. A million dollar fraud was conducted in the back office operations of a bank. Employee and organized crime group involvement was determined. To read more, click this link : Across Borders.